Monday, February 29, 2016

29 February 2016

29 February 2016

Hello people of the Sun!

I saw that Arizona is hot already (I honestly kinda miss it). It is still around 50 degrees here if it even gets that high. But it is nice to walk around and "tract" in haha.
The reason why that is funny to me is because you can't really tract in Idaho, too many members. We rely a lot on the members and what referrals they give us.
So anyways... about my week. I have nothing interesting to write about and no pictures to send because I have been in my house all week. I am not going APO [ from mom - I have no clue what this means.... as soon as I figure it out, I will post] !! haha
Last Monday, I got a concussion. About 3 hours after I sent my emails out haha. I was playing a game called "Gator Ball" basically all it is, is Rugby and Soccer mixed together. But no tackling or hitting or anything like that. I was being the goalie (habit) and an Elder went to shoot a goal and threw the ball too high. He hit a spot on my head that has taken damage before and he had a cannon for an arm. So it did some damage. By the time 8PM came around I had difficulty sleeping and my heart was racing (120bpm). So I called the nurse and in turn was locked in my house for a week. I wasn't allowed to do anything, including READ! (Little hard to study when you can't read). Today is my first day out in the world and it feels wonderful! I will continue trying to teach people and visit with them this week now that I can be active! I don't even have pictures so I hope you all don't mind that this email is short and boring. But it reflects well on my week (Except my week was LONG!)
I do know that this gospel is true and that Heavenly Father loves me. This injury was for my growth and not my hindering. Heavenly Father loves every single one of us and wants us to return home to Him. If any of you have questions of comments for me I would love to hear them!
my email is padraic.farney@myldsmail.net
I Love You all!
Elder Farney

No comments:

Post a Comment