Monday, February 8, 2016

Missionary In Training!

15 January 2016

Hey Everyone!!
I've had a great couple days here at the MTC. I've already gotten to experience snow!! I went outside this morning to find a couple inches of it. It isn't as cold here as I thought it would be haha.

So my Companion is Elder Mau'u (Maoo) and we have become great friends, he's really funny and in tune with the spirit and a real blessing to have with me as I practice and learn. The two other Elders in my District are Elder Law and Elder Colon (Cologne). They are awesome. I was made a Senior Companion last night and Elder Colon is one of our District Leaders. We also have two Sisters in our District and they are Sister Rolan and Sister Pinhey (Penny). They are so bubbly and intelligent, It has been great to have their personality in our class because they make everything cheerful and exciting.

In our Zone we have 4 sets of Elders and 3 sets of sisters. I have not learned all of their names yet because we have been sooooo busy. But funny thing is that one of our new Zone leaders was on the plane with me from Arizona. His name is Elder Evans, he lived in Queen Creek.

I got a card reader so I can send some pictures back in my Emails. I will attach those separately with some captions for you.
I miss my ward Family and I can't wait to hear from you! I love all of you so much!

--
-Elder Farney


ELDERS IN OUR ZONE

These are all the Elders in our zone.  The Elder in the red tie (His name is Elder West) is from Pocatello, so he wrote back to his family and asked them to feed us to death! haha



IT'S SNOWING!!!

Elder Farney, Elder Mau'u, Elder Colon, Elder Law

No comments:

Post a Comment